Executive Coaching is a solution-focused, high-impact way to make lasting changes in your leadership style and work performance. Coaching is ideal if:
- You want to improve your bottom line
- You are stuck in self-sabotaging behaviors and old ways of thinking
- You want to optimize your work performance with new strategies
- You are highly motivated and thrive on challenge
- You are committed to professional development
Leadership style and work performance is largely determined by your core personality type. Effectively leveraging the strengths and improving the blind-spots of your personality type is critical to effective leadership. Executive Coaching provides structure, goal setting, accountability and support to help you improve your leadership and work performance, including:
Benefits to the Executive
- Improve work performance
- Greater job satisfaction
- Strengthen leadership competencies
- Sustainable behavior changes
- Enhance career planning and development
- Ongoing feedback and support
- Better working relationship with peers
- Improve conflict resolution skills
Benefits to the Organization
- Retain top performing staff
- Greater productivity
- Reduce turnover and costs
- Improve customer service
- Ability to recruit key talent
- Improved employee morale
- Positive work environment
- Improve reputation
- Positioned for continued growth and success
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Enneagram Personality Assessment. This is a highly accurate tool for predicting and improving work performance behavior.
- 360 Assessment. Work colleagues are interviewed, whom you select, about your leadership style and work performance. This feedback is delivered to you by the Coach to help you identify both positive and negative work performance behaviors.
- Written 360 Feedback Report. The feedback is compiled into a written report, providing immensely valuable information and insights for the coaching process.
- Awareness to Action™ (A2A) Process. This is commonly used in corporate and business environments.
- A2A consists of a practical three-step process that will guide you from initial insights regarding you personality into practical, everyday applications to accelerate your performance and leadership.
- Performance Improvement Strategies. You will be recommended specific behavioral strategies to improve the goals you target. You will also be given techniques to makes shifts in your thinking, emotions and beliefs.
- Coaching Session Summaries. Following each session, you will receive a summary of the coaching session with discussion points, recommendations, and supplemental resources.
- Additional Assessments. Depending on the goals of the client, your Coach may recommend other assessments including an Emotional Intelligence, Stress Assessment, etc
Practitioner’s in this Field: Brad Kerschensteiner