TNS Essential Serum Fact Sheet:
Everything you could ever want to know about this celebrity-loved, science-backed, age-defying (and our favorite) skincare product.
TNS Essential Serum is two amazing skincare products, ingeniously combined into one. It is packaged into an air-tight dual-chamber, and only upon pressing down on the pump are the products combined.
One chamber holds the TNS Recovery Complex, and the other chamber contains the APS Corrective Complex. When these forces join together, the time-erasing, skin-perfecting TNS Essential Serum is created.
Chamber 1: TNS Serum (the orange stuff with the growth factors)
TNS Recovery was derived from wound-healing research where bio-engineered skin was developed for severe skin burns. The derivative of this bio-engineered skin is a complex of human growth factors found in young, healthy skin. TNS is comprised of 110 growth factors, and the growth factors make up 93.6% of the serum. (As a comparison, the highest level available at a drugstore contains 5%.)
What’s that? You want to know what TNS is an abbreviation for? Great question!
“TNS” stands for Tissue Nutrient Solution.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex (Also known as Antioxidant Peptide Serum, or more commonly, the white side.)
Why are the APS ingredients important for your skin’s health?
- Antioxidants are important because they protect your skin from environmental damage and free radical mutations. The 7-included antioxidants (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, CoQ-10, Green Tea Leaf extract, Ergothioneine, Blackberry Leaf extract, and Saccharomyces for ozone protection) act as an invisible fence around your skin, making it impossible for environmental toxins to degrade the skin. (Free radicals and toxins cause the acceleration of skin aging by rapidly breaking down skin cells before they’re ready.) By applying this combination of antioxidants to your skin daily, you get a strong defense mechanism that increases your skin’s ability to heal, as well as renew.
- Peptides are a chain of amino acids that are like personal trainer for the skin as they work to improve the tone and thickness of the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is an included skin-brightener. A non-toxic alternative to Hydroquinone, this melanocyte inhibitor will suppress future sun damage and brown spots, while helping to remove any current uneven pigmentation.
- Aminobutyric Acid (or GABA) acts as the resident skin-tightener. By inhibiting muscle communication, your lines and wrinkles appear less severe. (Sort of like a topical Botox effect.)
- Lastly, there are hyaluronic filling spheres which provide an instant smoothing and plumping effect.
With all of the different TNS Essential Serum components combined, this one product is actually providing you the same benefits you would attain by using 14 separate products! (I know, sounds crazy, but consider: full-strength TNS, 7 antioxidants, 3 Peptides, Skin Lightener, Skin Tightener, and Hyaluronic Acid.) When adding TNS Essential Serum to your regimen, you are giving your skin everything it needs to be healthy — the only additional product you’ll need to use every day is sunscreen.